Google Analytics

Saturday, October 8, 2011

'Maids Dress Shopping...Disappointment

Today I excitedly met two of my ladies, MOH A and BM R, at a local bridal shop, Tiffany's. After visiting their website and scoping out the designers they carried, I was very hopeful that we might find something great and be able to come a decision. We searched through the racks and picked up what felt like 50 dresses. I was very optimistic at first, finding both a collection of satin and chiffon dresses that we all agreed were great, but when we emptied the room of all the discard dresses, we were a little underwhelmed with what we had left.
Image Via Style Me Pretty by Braedon Photography
Loving the look of mismatched dresses but hoping to make the process easier on me and my ladies, I have been determined to find a collection of dresses where my 'maids could pick their own individual style. I really believed that picking a collection would be the simpler alternative to having everyone find a dress on their own, but when it has come down to it, N.O.T. EASY! I'm having difficulty finding a collection that suites my wedding style and my bridesmaids' tastes.  We have found a single dress here and there that we loved, but not a collection. We've now visited two bridal shops as a group and I've visited two on my own. Compared to finding my wedding dress, this process has been downright difficult!

I'm going to keep plugging away in my search, but if we can't find something soon, I'm thinking I might have to change my plan and go with one dress for everyone.

Did you find bridesmaid dress shopping more difficult than bridal dress shopping? How many shops did you have to visit before making a final decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment