Google Analytics

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monogram Migrane

Lately I have found myself completely and utterly all-consumed with our monograms. Sticking with our southern roots, we want to incorporate them into the day in several ways. But before I can get into that, I have to actually make a decision. I spent quite a bit of time obsessing with fonts and flourishes. I ended up developing pages full of options, but I've narrowed it down to the following:




I am completely torn. I really want to favor the script monograms, but I find myself gravitating towards the block font. Ideally I'd like the monogram to be featured on the pocketfold on our invitations, the globo and perhaps even make an appearance in other ways.

What do y'all think? Which monogram do you like best? Is anyone else monogram obsessed like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment