Google Analytics

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hawk Wedding Invitation Sneak Peak

With invitations in the mail (yipee!), I am finally ready to share a couple sneak peak photos of our invitation suite. Sending them out was definitely a warm and fuzzy moment. Even just holding them in my hand made this impending wedding feel all more real.

The first batch to be mailed. WOOHOO!
I ordered my invitations from etsy and had a fantastic experience (more to come with our final reveal), but my obsession with all things monogram led me to add a little something extra to the pocketfold.
Why hello, pre-ceremony monogram!
And even more exciting? We received our first response card in the mail yesterday afternoon. We officially have two guests coming to the wedding! ;)


Anyone else in the process of sending out invitations? Was it a bit of a wake up call for you like it was for me?

All photos personal

No comments:

Post a Comment