Google Analytics

Friday, March 9, 2012

Wedding Blinders

At this point in my planning, I have a really good sense of the look, theme, and feel of the wedding. All of the vendors have been booked, and I find myself fully focusing on the minor details and attempting to tackle my project list, a list that I am desperately trying to shorten and not expand. With Pinterest, Lover.ly, and the plethora of pretty inspiration blogs out there, I've found myself putting on my wedding blinders out of self preservation.

feature photo
I can't see you, Pinterest! Image via Implode-O-Meter
Honestly, I used to love my time spent on those sites, aimlessly pinning and hearting any inspiration or DIY that I thought I could work into my wedding. Now I am fiercely blocking myself from visiting them and searching for anything that might add more tasks to my to-do list. Looking back to where I was even 30-60 days ago, I feel like I am in a completely different place.

Anyone else out there struggling to wear blinders from new inspiration? What are your "do not visit" sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment