Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Mr. Finally Has His Suit

I already shared with you the look Mr. Hawk and I were going for with the groomsmen and the adorable bow ties I ordered, but I am happy to report that now we finally have a suit!

Coming to a decision was a bit of a process. I knew that I wanted gray rather than black, and I was pretty determined to have a suit with a slimmer fit. A matching vest was also pretty non-negotiable.

When we initially started shopping around January, we found most of the suits available were a very dark charcoal gray. I was feeling a little lukewarm about such dark suits considering our wedding is in May and our ladies will be sporting bright, springy yellow dresses. When we visited Men's Warehouse I saw a couple lighter options that solidified my desire for lighter suits, but none of them were available with a matching vest.

Luckily our consultant at Men's Warehouse was willing to work with us to find other suits within the company. He made some calls and had several options shipped directly to our store. We waited several weeks for the delivery and even got antsy to the point of considering gray tuxedos, but in the end the wait was worth the perfect suit. One of the options hit all the marks: color, fit, and vested style.
The complete look. (Mr. H requests you forgive his hat hair.)
Because it took a while to come in, we're now in a bit of a rush to place all the groomsmen orders. Hopefully the process will go smoothly. I'm thinking positively since our experience with Men's Warehouse has been nothing but positive so far.

Anyone else going the gray suit route? Did y'all have trouble finding the right shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment