Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dressing My Tootsies: REVEAL!

Remember way back when? Over the summer I had purchased these shoes for my trip down the aisle:


Dressing My Tootsies :  wedding richmond shoes Butter butter-
Soothe by Butter in nude via Shopstyle
 But I couldn't stop myself from lusting after these:

Dressing My Tootsies :  wedding richmond shoes Manolo Manolo-
Manolo Blahnik Hangisi flat via Hotfrog
 After deciding I was dissatisfied with my initial pick, I let some time pass and focused on other details before regrouping. When I began again, I searched tirelessly. I left no stone unturned: Zappo's, Bluefly, DSW, Nordstrom, Sak's, Macy's, eBay... They were all closely monitored. And then I found myself back in Carytown where I had purchased my original pair. Just steps away from Pink, I visited Roan and found THE SHOE. I picked up a total of three pairs to try at Roan, but after only a moment on my feet, I told the saleswoman to wrap them up. Are you ready to see the shoes that finally convinced me to stop looking?





These flats are the perfect combination of cinderella and sass. They are exactly what I didn't know I was looking for!

Did anyone else focus a lot of energy on finding the perfect shoes? Have you ever surprised yourself with a decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment