Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In Case of Emergency

When I attended my cousin's wedding nearly two years ago, one of the special touches that really stood out to me was her bathroom basket. I remember thinking that it was a very thoughtful gesture and would certainly save many a guest from possible wedding day "disasters." I committed it to memory and made sure to add it to my to-do list when Mr. H and I got engaged.

There have been many bathroom baskets featured on the 'bee, but I'd still love to share mine with y'all. :)

I'm sure you can guess which one is for the ladies room! (Personal photo)
I did my shopping at three stores: Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, and Michael's. I tried to do my best to be somewhat price conscious, so we'll see how I did.

Bed Bath and Beyond purchases:
Travel Lint Rollers
Mini first aid kits
Shout wipes
Mini wrinkle releaser
Travel static guard
Travel kleenex packs
Brushpicks
Mini hand sanitizers
Baby powder
Sewing kit
Total spent: $24.60


Walmart purchases:
Cough Drops
Ibuprofen
Tampons
Gas Relief
Anti-diarrheal
Tums
Dayquil
Altoids
Qtips
Safety Pins
Contact rewetting Drops
Red eye relief drops
Spray deoderant
Hair spray
Hair ties
Hair gel
Bobby pins
Mouth wash
Lotion
Mini manicure kit (clippers, nail file, tweezers)
Clear nail polish
Combs
Granola bars
Total spent: $67.88
Michaels' purchases:
Double-sided tape
Baskets
Frames
Total spent: $34.23

Grand total spent: $126.71

Not bad considering I completely filled two baskets! And because I can't resist a cutesy little poem, I made these to go with the baskets.

Shameless use of the monogram? Of course. (Personal photo)

Do you think bathroom baskets are a must-have? What would you like to see included that I forgot?

No comments:

Post a Comment