Google Analytics

Monday, November 7, 2011

Swooping in: Miss Hawk!

HI Y'ALL!

I am so completely overcome with excitement, shock, and maybe even a dash of disbelief mixed in to be writing my first official post as a bee! I feel incredibly blessed and honored to be able to share my wedding journey with y'all. Being one of the first couples in our group of friends to tie the knot, being cross-country from my family, and attending only one wedding in my adult life, I was so L.O.S.T. when it came to wedding planning. But when I found Weddingbee, I truly felt like a found a group of supportive, wedding-crazed friends to help me along my way. I hope that I can provide the same support and inspiration that y'all have provided me!

So onto a little bit about the Hawks:

Personal Photo
I am an ultimate girly girl and an animal lover. I'm the dog-mommy to three adorable dogs: Bella, Tug, and Jetta. (Yes, we have three dogs, and no, I am no longer allowed to be a foster mom.) I am also an avid reader and undercover nerd. I have had the privilege of living in four different states while growing up, but I now call Virginia home.

Mr. Hawk is a sports fanatic and native Virginian. He's an extremely hard-worker and dedicated to his job, which often takes him on the road. In his spare time, you will most likely find him snuggled on the couch with his Jetta-dog either watching whatever sport happens to be in season at the time, reading ESPN.com, or playing Madden on his Xbox.

So why Miss Hawk? I'm worried that I'm going to disappoint. I don't know if I have a really good reason. When Pengy formally announced the woodland generation, I was immediately drawn to her. She just looked so feminine to me. (Mr. Hawk says it because she's wearing lipstick. So maybe that's it.) But I also think it may be because she looks fierce and focused. When I set my sights on something, I can be that way too. And she has brown feathers like the color of my hair. Is that enough reasons? I hope so, 'cause that's all I've got.

xxoo,
Miss Hawk



No comments:

Post a Comment