Google Analytics

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Groom Gets Ready

While I primped, focused on my details, and became a bride Mr. Hawk prepared to become a groom. Even though getting all done up was fun, I kind of envy the ease of his process! A quick jump in the shower and he was ready to put on his suit.



He also took a moment to open his wedding gift...
 ...and show Groomsmen R the inscription before getting back to business.

I have to admit, the photos of this next part are quite amusing to me. When we ordered the self-tie bow tie for Mr. Hawk, I immediately looked up instructions and practiced tying it several times. Although I encouraged Mr. Hawk to do the same, he continually put off watching any of the YouTube videos I had found. Naturally, he waited until that morning to try to figure it out.

GM R held up a cell phone while Mr. Hawk struggled with the bow tie.


I would like to call this my "honey, I told you so" photo montage. ;-)

Admitting defeat?
Luckily a close family friend and bow tie enthusiast was able to come to Mr. Hawk's rescue and lend a helping hand.


The only thing left was to add his vest and jacket.


Mr. Hawk was ready to make his way to our first look!

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography
Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details

No comments:

Post a Comment