Google Analytics

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Becoming a Bride

After primping with my ladies, it was time to officially become a bride. C pinned in my veil.


Then it was time for the best part: putting on the dress. Momma Hawk and I took it down from its pretty hanger so I could step into it.
Photo courtesy of BM T


Just a quick word of advice for future brides. Don't worry about modesty when putting on the dress. Instead of flashing the girls my bum, I decided that I would step into the dress, denim shorts on. (How ridiculously silly, no?) Getting those suckers off was a task under a mountain of dress. Sorry, Momma Hawk! (Thank goodness there are no pictures of that part!)


 

MOH A snapped the lace embellishment at my waist into place.
 
The only thing left was to put on my accessories.




I slipped off the watch Mr. Hawk gifted me...

and into my shoes.

My bridal look was complete!

Momma Hawk asked me how I was feeling.

I'm pretty sure I responded with, "I can't believe it's really happening!"

I took a quick moment to breath,
 gave myself a spritz of perfume,
and walked out the door to go meet my groom!

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography unless otherwise noted.

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment