Google Analytics

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: The Bridal Details

I already shared how I spent the morning of the wedding primping with the ladies and becoming a bride, but I wanted to take a moment to focus on the little details of my bridal ensemble. Since I never shared a sneak peak of my bridal gown prior to the wedding, I just couldn't resist showing it off.
My gown: Wtoo's Ariane
 
I love the classic simplicity of my dress's cut and style, but what really sold me was the intricate lace detail.

Other pieces of my bridal look included somthing old, my grandmothers engagement ring...

 
...something new, my sparkly flats....
 ...and something borrowed and blue, Momma Hawk's blue topaz necklace.



Something else borrowed also made an appearance...


...the bee charms!

My bouquet included garden roses, peonies, and hydrangea all in a mix of whites and creams for a timeless, classic bridal bouquet.

When it comes to your bridal look, is it all about the dress or are you equally as focused on the accessories?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Mrs. Hawk becomes a bride

No comments:

Post a Comment