Google Analytics

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Welcome to our Wedding

While I spent my last moments as Miss hidden away in the Great Hall, our guests slowly started to arrive on campus, being guided to the chapel by chalkboard direction signs.



Guests entered through double doors at the rear of chapel. Although being rather small, to me, Wren still evokes a sense of grandeur.




Being a historical building and national landmark, we were greatly limited in decor options; however, I'm glad we kept it minimal as the space is magnificent on its own.



 At the rear of the chapel, a balcony holds an eighteenth century organ and displays the British Coat of Arms.




Our violinist softly played...


... as our guests found their seats.


The ceremony was about to begin!

Do you plan on having extensive decor for your ceremony?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:
We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up
The bridal party channels their inner model
The entire wedding party regroups
My last moments as a Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment