Google Analytics

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Lovely Ladies

While the men were goofing off during their photography session, my lovely bridesmaids and I were working our best model poses.




Like Mr. H, I took individual photos with each of my ladies.



We also took a few accessory shots including the handmade vintage brooch jewelry, our metallic shoes, and handkerchiefs.



I'll let y'all in on a little secret. You may have noticed that this set of photos was missing a little something: our bouquets. At the time, our flowers were actually missing. Somehow when the florist delivered the men's boutonnieres, she forgot to unload the bouquets. Luckily our coordinator, Liz, immediately took care of the situation and made sure the flowers arrived pre-ceremony. These next few shots were actually taken after Mr. Hawk and I were married!


Even though they were late, I'm so in love with our flowers!

 The classic jumping shot. Horray for bouquets!

Do you have any specific poses or shots you plan to have photographed with your bridesmaids?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography



Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up

No comments:

Post a Comment