Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Couple Photos Part Two

After finishing up with our first round of photos at Crim Dell Bridge, we walked around campus to find other picturesque locations for a few more shots. Our photographer, Valerie, pointed out a little clearing in the woods that provided lovely lighting.



We also found a billowy tree to stand under. I felt kind of silly standing amongst the branches, but Valerie was spot on. I love the way the photos turned out!


We continued our way back toward the chapel along the brick pathways...


...and paused to take a few canoodle-y shots.



Okay, we took more than a few!

It was amazing how quickly our hour together passed. Our alone time was coming to a close as we arrived at the chapel for a few last photos.



We shared one last kiss before parting ways for wedding party shots.

I cannot emphasize enough how special our first look and pre-wedding photography was to me. The entire day was such a hectic haze, but these moments we spent together are crystal clear in my memory. They are definitely some of my favorite moments from the entire day!

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment