Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Impromptu Receiving Line

Mr. Hawk and I stepped out of the chapel an official married couple. 


It only took a moment before MOH A came up to give me a congratulatory hug.
It was surreal to watch our friends and family exit the chapel, knowing that the ceremony was really over.

Although we had not planned for it, we had an impromptu receiving line, and I'm so glad that we spent a few moments with our guests.

Looking back on these photos absolutely melts my heart and brings me back to the complete joyousness I was feeling.



The violinist continued to play as we chatted and embraced those near and dear to us.




I will always treasure how completely loved our friends and family made us feel!

Do you plan on having a receiving line post-ceremony?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up
The bridal party channels their inner model
The entire wedding party regroups
My last moments as a Miss
Welcome to our wedding ceremony
The bridal party procession
Miss Hawk's walk down the aisle
We're married!

No comments:

Post a Comment