Google Analytics

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: The Men Laugh Their Way Through Photography

We were just finishing up our couples portraits when the wedding party started to gather for the next round of photography. The ladies went one way, and the men walked off with the second-shooter for their closeups.  I wish I could have seen them take these because they look like they were having such a blast.


They started by each taking turns posing with the groom.


Daddy Hawk even jumped in for a quick shot!


Then they moved onto some group photos.




I have to admit that I really love this next one simply because I can tell they all feel ridiculous. (I can hear it now, "you want us to do what?") Besides during wedding photography, when do men flash their socks for the camera?

 This one's a little less goofy!

The men left the sillyness behind to get their sexy on for a few portraits.


Mr. Hawk didn't miss his chance for a closeup. Lord knows what those guys were saying to elicit a smile this big!

 
I love all of the photos of our groomsmen but I think these last two take the cake. I just can help but smile looking at these guys.



Are your groomsmen and bridesmaids taking separate group photos?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography

No comments:

Post a Comment