Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hawk Invitation Reveal

Hive, I feel badly. I teased you with our invites over a month ago and then... just kind of forgot about them. Well our RSVP date has come and gone, so I figured I better get a move on with the reveal!
If you remember our "teaser" pick was something like this:

The monogram portion was the only piece of the invitation I DIY'd. And I must admit, I am so glad that I didn't take on more. Assembling them as they were was quite a task all on its own!

To design my invitation suite, I contacted Medley Designs on Etsy to hand draw an image of the Wren Building where I will be getting married! They did such a fantastic job. I cannot speak highly enough of their work. Here is a closeup of the artwork!


It turned out so beautifully and so true to the building!
 
Image Via W&M
 Here is the suite in its entirety.

We chose to go with a Kraft pocketfold to tie to the feel of our save the dates, and as I already mentioned, I added the monogram to tie them to some of our other wedding elements. I apologize for all of the ugly blurring, but if you're interested in our invitation wording, I featured it here previously.

I love them so, so much, and I'm happy that our guests will get their own sneak peak of our wedding venue!

Is anyone else choosing to feature their venue in their invitation suite?

No comments:

Post a Comment