Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lovely Locks: Hair Trial

As the wedding rapidly approaches, I have been focusing on wrapping up the final details of my wedding day look. Last week, I met up with my friend and hair stylist, C, for a run-through of my wedding day 'do. If you remember, a while back I shared my inspiration.

After C and I reviewed the photos I brought in, we got down to business, selecting exactly which details I wanted to incorporate. The tighter curls and volume featured here were exactly on point.

Lovely Locks: Hair Accessories  :  wedding accessories richmond Il 570x0114 Ready to Ship - The Original Gardenia Hair Flower for Weddings as seen in Southern Weddings  Magazine in Antique White with Alligator Clip
Gardenia hair flower by dkdesignshawaii

I just asked for a few more pieces pulled up for less hair in my face, like this.

Lovely Locks: Hair Inspiration :  wedding hair richmond Hiar01 hiar01
Image via Wedding Channel, Photo by Jeremy Hess Photographers
 C, like always, did not disappoint, and gave me exactly the look that I was hoping for.

The perfect amount of volume

Nice tight curls, out of my face

Tell me about your hair trial. Did you pick and choose elements from different photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment