Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gifting the Men

I've already share all the fun gifts that I'm giving my lovely ladies, but I don't think I've even touched on the groomsmen gifts! (I should be a good fiance and say that it was because I simply forgot or was too focused on my ladies, but let's be honest. ;-) Mr. Hawk just finally decided on part of the gifts last week. Cat's out of the bag. Sorry, Mr. H.)

The no-brainer portion of the gift was the groomsmen accessories. Since we're already asking the men to purchase suits, we wanted to gift them the rest of their attire. They will be sporting adorable bow ties that I featured previously and some preppy argyle socks.

Image via Express

I'm already looking forward to some fun shots of their accessories.

Purple and black modern wedding 14

The rest of the gift is where Mr. H had more difficulty. Since I made glassware for my ladies, I suggested something along the same lines. We also considered cigar-related gifts since we will be having a mini cigar bar at the reception. In the end, Mr. Hawk selected these monogrammed rocks glasses from Jackglass on etsy.


Etched Pair Personalized Straight Sided Rocks Glass  by Jackglass on Etsy
Image via Jackglass
 I love that they're so classic and manly-looking. Hopefully the men will be able to use them for years to come.

Lastly not to be outdone by our champagne toasts and mimosas, Mr. H also purchased two mini bottles of each groomsman's preferred liquor for their own toast.



Did you find that picking out groomsmen gifts was more difficult than picking out bridesmaids gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment