Google Analytics

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Mother-Son Dance

After Daddy Hawk and I's emotional daddy-daughter dance, it was Mr. Hawk's turn to take the floor. Originally Mr. Hawk was against doing a mother-son dance. He typically avoids dance floors at all costs and  didn't want to be the center of attention; however, as the day approached and we had our final vendor meetings, he had a change of heart. He selected Louis Armstrong's classic, "What a Wonderful World."










It was a beautiful moment. I'm sure Mr. Hawk thought it was well worth the extra two minutes of eyes on him!

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography


Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

I scarf bread ends while our guests enjoy cocktail hour
We make our grand entrances
Mr. Hawk and I have our first dance

4 comments:

  1. These pics are pretty and the emotion is so real - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post! Looks like an incredible moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these precious moments being captured... the laugh, the tears... truly amazing pictures!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog - it's too cute!

    These pictures are so amazing, I love how you have so much detail to remember your special day by <3 xoxo

    -Heather
    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete