Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Dancing with Daddy Hawk

Although I had the best intentions not to cry, there was no fighting the tears back when it came time to dance with Daddy Hawk. Working with my DOC/DJ Liz, we created a special surprise recording to the beginning of our song.  While I had already made the recording and knew what I said, nothing could have prepared me for hearing it for the first time and seeing my father's reaction.

"Nothing Can Change This Love" by Sam Cooke with Hawk intro:








My special message received plenty of applause and tears from our guests. Luckily the remainder of the dance was mostly tear-free.








It could not have been a more perfect moment for Daddy Hawk and me.

Did you/do you think you will get emotional during the parent dances?

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography, Mix created by Liz Daley


Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

I scarf bread ends while our guests enjoy cocktail hour
We make our grand entrances
Mr. Hawk and I have our first dance


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post -- beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment - I can only imagine the mess I'd be...

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these photos are so emotional!
    Beautiful moments

    Coco
    www.cocorrina.com

    Join the GIVEAWAY to win a Black & Gold Statement Necklace from my shop. Only 2 days left!

    ReplyDelete