Google Analytics

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Target's Bridesmaids Dress Collection

When chatting yesterday with Momma Hawk, she asked if I had received the latest email from Target about the new bridesmaid dress collection. Eerrrr, WHAT?!

Being an aficionado of all things Targ-ay, I was astounded that I had missed the announcement. Of course I immediately clicked away to Target.com to check them out.
Screenshot from Target
 There are currently nine dresses in the line all affordably priced at $69.99. The styles are fairly simple, but definitely cute! Here are some of my favorites:

The One-Shoulder Rosette Chiffon Dress:
Image via Target
The Strapless Twist Front Sweetheart Sateen Dress:
Image via Target
The Ruffle Neck Shantung Dress
Image via Target
The dresses I looked at had positive reviews, and I'm loving that Target is offering a wide range of sizes. Plus each dress is available in six to eight different colors! I would love to see them in person.

What do y'all think about the dresses? Is anyone considering using the Target line in their wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment