Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Cheesin' It Up

When we planned on having a photo booth for our wedding reception, I knew that it'd be a hit. What I didn't realize was for one how freaking hilarious my friends and family are when left unattended and for two how much I'd cherish these images. Sure, they are goofy, ridiculous, and everything in between, but they captured the fun of our reception. And to me that makes them perfect.

Photos by Valerie Demo Photography
Mr. H's one and only trip into the booth!
Photo by Valerie Demo Photography
Enough sap. I know you want to see the fun pictures!


















Ok, you caught me. I guess I can't be trusted in a photo booth either!

Are you planning on renting a photo booth or considering DIY'ing your own?

All photo booth images via Williamsburg Photo Booth


Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:


We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look 
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up
The bridal party channels their inner model
The entire wedding party regroups
My last moments as a Miss
Welcome to our wedding ceremony
The bridal party procession
Miss Hawk's walk down the aisle 
We're married!
We were surrounded by love during our impromptu receiving line
I scarf bread ends while our guests enjoy cocktail hour
We make our grand entrances
Mr. Hawk and I have our first dance
Mr. Hawk's mother-son moment
We eat! (Yes, we actually ate!)

6 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so cute! Definitely makes for a fun wedding rather than those weddings that are a little more pretentious. And whoever is thanking you for an open bar...keep her around- she's hilarious!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE photo booths - such fun memories!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. photo booths are the best! these are some super fun shots and great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely "event" looks like so much fun!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures! looks like you guys had an awesome time! :-)

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love this! Such a fun idea and so cool that you have these pics forever. It looks like you have some awesome (and hilarious) family and friends! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete