Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Celebration and Cigars

After getting some food in my belly and enjoying a few snaps in the photo booth, two of my college friends lured me to the dance floor to get the party started.
It wasn't long before more guests followed suit.





Notably missing from the floor? My new husband, of course. Having a celebration of their own, the boys took to the cigar bar.





But it wasn't long before a slow song or two came on and I was able to sway back and forth with my new hubby. And those, hands down, were the best moments of the night.




All photos by Valerie Demo Photography



Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look 
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up
The bridal party channels their inner model
The entire wedding party regroups
My last moments as a Miss
Welcome to our wedding ceremony
The bridal party procession
Miss Hawk's walk down the aisle 
We're married!
We were surrounded by love during our impromptu receiving line
I scarf bread ends while our guests enjoy cocktail hour
We make our grand entrances
Mr. Hawk and I have our first dance
Mr. Hawk's mother-son moment
We eat! (Yes, we actually ate!)
Cheesin' it up in the photo booth

5 comments:

  1. Cute wedding photos! You and the hubs look adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog..i'd love for us to follow each other via bloglovin. :)

    -Tiffany

    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture!! HAHAHA so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dancing is always my favorite part! Love the pic of the guys with the cigars - so classic :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had the time of their lives. The picture of the blonde girl sitting at the table doing dance moves is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete