Google Analytics

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Months.


A short six months ago around five pm, I walked down the aisle of William and Mary's Wren Chapel toward my groom.
I vowed to love, honor, keep, and comfort him. I think about those vows every day.
J Crew yellow chiffon bridesmaids
Yes, we're only six months in, but Mr. Hawk, somehow I love you more today than I did May 19. I didn't think I could possibly love you more, but you keep finding ways to chip away at my heart.
No, things aren't always perfect. I know I'm far from being the perfect wife. I can be cranky and short. I get hangry, and I'm downright grouchy when I haven't had enough sleep, but you love me anyway.
We've only just begun our lifelong journey together, but I'm incredibly excited about our future. As long as you're by my side, I'm pretty sure I can weather just about anything.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh Lauren you made such a BEAUTIFUL bride... Happy 6 month anniversary!! What you wrote is beautiful. Just beautiful. I have tears in my eyes :*) haha!

    PS - I am *very* cranky if I don't get 8 hours of sleep. 7 hours, I'm bad. 6 hours or less I'm not functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the first 6 months! Love that you love him more :) You two are clearly meant to be!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures!!!! Congrats on 6 months :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations darling! You look loooovely~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... such a sweet post! The next 6 months are going to FLY by! And it really just keeps getting better and better :)
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful post and you were a beautiful bride! Thank you for sharing such a special time :)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulations

    Nice blog:) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're gorgeous! I wish you two much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Beautiful pics! You looked stunning. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful post! Your wedding photos are absolutely stunning too :)

    Lauren
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete