Google Analytics

Friday, July 6, 2012

Love Affair With My Hair: the PWC

My hair ADD is really no secret. Over the years, I've sported many different colors and cuts, but the wedding definitely put a kabosh on that. I made up my mind early in our engagement that I wanted to wear my hair mostly down in curls, which meant no drastic cuts. I also knew I wanted my hair to be a natural light brown, which translated to no color changes. For those of you who also suffer from hair ADD, I'm sure you can imagine how I was squirming inside. Well last weekend I finally made an appointment for the long overdue PWC.

THE BEFORE:

Please excuse my "I'm still half asleep"/no makeup face
THE AFTER:


Hey, short hair!

And to give you a better idea with straighter hair, here is a recent picture of Mr. H and I.


At Pippin Hill Vineyards (Shout out Mrs. Mink!)
 And post haircut:



I'm glad for the change, but I've got to admit I'm already missing my longer hair. (Uh, oh. Here comes that pesky hair ADD again...)

Anyone else planning a major post-wedding chop?



No comments:

Post a Comment