Google Analytics

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hawkily Ever After: Here Comes the Bride

One by one I watched as my bridesmaids walked through the chapel doors. Daddy Hawk and I both held on to each other tight in hopes of keeping our emotions in check. I'm sure I would have lost it without him by my side.


As our flower girl entered the chapel, I knew it was almost my turn. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as we ascended the stairs toward the door.


Being a traditional girl, I could not have imagined walking down the aisle to anything other than Wagner's "Bridal Chorus," but actually hearing it begin to play was a surreal experience.





 Once I was able to lock eyes with Mr. Hawk, I felt some of my nerves start to melt away.





We were ready to officially become Mr. and Mrs. Hawk!

All photos by Valerie Demo Photography

Miss a Hawk recap? Don't fret! Catch up here:

We review our planning journey
We rehearse and welcome our guests
The girls get pretty
Miss Hawk becomes a bride
I share my bridal details
Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
Our first look
We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
We explore campus for more photography
The groomsmen ham it up
The bridal party channels their inner model
The entire wedding party regroups
My last moments as a Miss
Welcome to our wedding ceremony
The bridal party procession

No comments:

Post a Comment